Human AB Serum
- Access Cell Culture, a division of Access Biologicals, is the only company to directly collect and process human AB serum at FDA-licensed facilities located in the US.
- Collections are IRB approved
- Donors sign consents and are screened for compliance to 21CFR 640
- Full FDA viral testing
- Lot sizes from 1L to 500L available.
Human AB Serum: Converted
- Our human serum is collected from donors meeting the health requirements established by 21CFR 640, subpart G via plasmapharesis. These individual units are converted to serum and then pooled, filtered, bottled and cell culture tested for mycoplasma, endotoxin, and USP sterility. Each individual unit is tested and found negative for all required viral markers via FDA-approved methods as well as HTLV I/II and West Nile Virus.
link to Male AB Human Serum C of A
Human AB Serum: Off the Clot
- Our Off the Clot AB serum is collected from healthy male donors in the United States at FDA licensed facilities. It has been allowed to coagulate naturally and contains no anticoagulants or preservatives.
link to Male AB Human Off-The-Clot Serum C of A
Human AB Serum Heat-Inactivated
- Our heat inactivation protocol brings the temperature of the material to 56° C and maintains this temperature for 30 minutes. Some precipitate may be evident, which can be removed by filtration, if desired.