Human Male AB OTC Serum lacks antibodies against the A and B blood type antigens, which prevents reaction with cultured cells and is recommended for use in biomedical applications.
Human Male AB Serum is collected from the whole blood donation of healthy male AB donors at FDA-licensed centers within the US.
- Each Individual unit is tested and found negative for all required viral markers using FDA-approved methods
- Testing at CLIA certified labs
- HIV-1, HCV and HBV by Nucleic Acid Test, WNV and Zika by Nucleic Acid Test, Anti-HIV 1 / 2, Anti HCV, HBsAg, Chagas & Syphilis
- Additional testing provided by Access: Anti HBC, Mycoplasma, Endotoxin, USP Sterility, Hemoglobin, Osmolality, pH, Chemistry, and Species Testing
- Additional testing available upon request
- .1µm sterile-filtered
- Higher protein content than standard plasma
- Custom donor pools available
- Heat Inactivation and gamma irradiation available upon request
- Gamma irradiation is through a validated process
- Virus validation study completed March 2019
Need Help? Contact Us