We carry several varieties available to fill your IVD, R&D and bioprocess needs. Choose from human plasma, human whole blood products, human serum albumin and gamma globulin.
Human Plasma Products:
Pooled or, single units of human plasma are available with various anticoagulant’s such as:
- Sodium Citrate
- Na Heparin
- Na EDTA
- Custom anticoagulants also available
Flash Frozen Plasma is available as single units, freshly collected and flash frozen within a maximum of 30 minutes of collection.
- All units are collected at FDA licensed facilities within the US
- All units are tested for FDA required viral markers using FDA approved test methods
- Collected in sodium citrate
Human Derived Proteins:
Available in both liquid or powder form
Human Serum Albumin is the most common protein found in human blood plasma and makes up about half of the human serum protein. It is commonly used to treat patients who have experienced trauma, such as burns or surgery, as it helps to replace lost fluid and restore blood volume. It’s also used as a supplement for cell culture media and promotes cell growth by delivering nutrients and binding toxins.
Human serum albumin is available in the following forms & concentrations suitable for therapeutics, excipient use, diagnostics or cell culture applications:
5%, 20%, 25%
Diagnostic Grade Human Serum Albumin is available in powder or liquid and comes in concentrations of:
5% Liquid only
20% Liquid and powder
25% Liquid and powder
- Powders are soluble, off-white, diagnostic grade of ultra-high purity, and fractionated according to Cohn Cold Alcohol techniques from fully traceable, documented US plasma
- Solutions are available in a variety of concentrations, suitable for diagnostic or cell culture processes
- All units of plasma used to manufacture HSA are collected at FDA licensed blood centers within the US and have been tested and found to be non-reactive for HBsAg, Anti-HCV, Anti-HIV-1 and 2, HIV RNA, HBV DNA and HCV RNA
- 98% protein with albumin purity levels >97%
- Viral inactivated, low endotoxin and with low protease levels
- Ideal choice for sensitive diagnostic assays and applications
- Extensively tested for a full panel of safety and analytical data
Available at 5% and 10% as either a diagnostic-grade powder or solution. This is an ideal choice for sensitive diagnostic assays and applications.
- Powders are soluble, off-white, diagnostic grade of ultra-high purity, and fractionated according to Cohn Cold Alcohol techniques from fully traceable, documented plasma
- All units of plasma used to manufacture gamma globulin have been collected in the United States, tested and found to be non-reactive for HBsAg, Anti-HCV, Anti-HIV-1 and 2, HIV RNA, HBV DNA and HCV RNA
Need Help? Contact Us